(1) How do you clean the tabletop?
Use mild detergent to wipe clean and dry with clean cloth. Do not use corrosive or abrasive pads.
(2) Can I cut on the wooden top?
If you cut on the wooden top, it will mar the surface. Therefore, we do not recommend it. Use a cutting board instead.
(3) Can the unit stand on its own once it is folded?
No, the unit cannot stand on its own, you must lean it against a wall or a secure surface.
(4) Can I leave the cart outdoor?
No, the cart must be stored indoor.
(5) Can I place hot pot on the tabletop?
The wooden top has a clear coating on it; therefore, do not place hot item on the tabletop.
(6) Can I place heavy appliances on the cart?
Please refer to the user manual that specified the load limit for the product.
(7) Are replacement parts available?
If you need a replacement, please contact us for availability.