(1) Do not open the Product upside down.
(2) Open and close the Product in its upright position.
(3) During the opening process, do not press on the center gap to avoid pinching your finger.
(4) Do not leave the Product standing on its own, it must be lean against a secure surface.
(5) Do not climb or stand on the Product.
(6) Take extreme caution when transporting hot liquids or food on the Product. Push the unit slowly.
(7) Avoid lifting the Product up after it is fully loaded.
(8) Do not put hot utensils or hot objects directly on the tabletop which might cause permanent burns or discoloration.
(9) Do not exceed load limit stated on the user manual.
(10) Do not stand on top of the Product or use it as a foot stool or ladder.
(11) Do not leave the Product outdoor for a prolong periods of time.
(12) Do not allow the children to use the Product as a toy.
(13) If the Product has a towel bar, do not use it as a handle bar.
(14) Do not lean on the Product as the four wheels may slide.
(15) The Product is assembled with precision. Any attempt to disassemble the Product, voids the warranty.